Motion activated camera, compact, self contained surveillance device ideal for recording images or video when you are not there with a fast response time.
Works day and night with invisible (IR) Infra Red flash for night vision. Catch thieves in the act, see who visits when you are away.
Easy to set up and IP54 rated water proof, simply place out of site and this security camera can operate for months, ready for you to check if anything seems amiss.
Operates on 4 or 8 AA batteries up to 6 months recording to the included 8GB SD card, ideal for overviewing your farm gate, shed, fuel, warehouse or livestock surveillance.
* 3 Motion Sensors for a broad view for early detection view up to 20m
* 1 Second Response time from seeing motion to recording the first photo
* Invisible Flash with No-Glow Infra Red LEDs to see up to 20m at night
* View images via the internal colour screen, USB, SD card or TV out
* Pad-lockable and password protection
* Camouflage pattern and includes a mounting strap to help hide out of sight
Digital Camera Specs:
* Photograph size can be set from 12 to 1 mega pixel
* Video Size can be set from 1280x720P to 320x240
* Video length from 1 to 30 seconds
* Set to capture Photos, Videos or both
* Multi Photo capture 1 to 3 photos per motion event
*Interval (Cool Down time) Function adjustable from 1 sec to 60 min to control how often the camera can be triggered by motion. Low settings ideal for security and Higher settings ideal reducing repetitive photographs for livestock monitoring in high traffic areas.
* Multi-Picture option allows 1-3 photos to be taken each time the camera is triggered
* Timer function allows the camera to function only at certain times of the day
* Ideal to watch the house when at work or monitor the work site at the end of the day
*Time Lapse Photography setting to only take photos at intervals ideal for creative uses or monitoring long processes
Find out more at www.silvan.com.au
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.