Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for dogs.
Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution (selamectin) is indicated for use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites.
- Fleas: for the treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp) infestations and control of flea allergy dermatitis. Adult fleas are killed for one month following administration of Revolution according to the recommended dosing schedule. Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal?s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Heartworm: prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Sarcoptic Mange: treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Ear mites: treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Broad-spectrum protection against internal and external parasites.
- Excellent safety profile:
- Revolution is unscheduled and is not a pesticide or poison
- Demonstrated to be well tolerated in over 100 different pure and mixed dog breeds
- Can be used in puppies from 6 weeks of age
- May be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches
- No adverse effects noted when used in heartworm positive dogs
- Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching and either kills or prevents the development of flea larvae into pupae
- Reduces the signs of flea allergic dermatitis without the need for supplementary environmental flea control measures.
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly application.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Waterfast only 2 hours after application.
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.