The new Riceter f-508 moisture meter has evolved from the proven Riceter j-308 and Riceter m-408. Significant enhancements offered by the Riceter f-508 include user Bias adjustment, higher contrast LCD display and a steel threaded Crushing Handle. In addition, this unit has been granted ISO 9001 approval - a valuable international quality assurance standard.
- Riceter f-508 series
- Measurement Method Electrical resistance
- Applications Wheat, Barley, Oats, Sorghum, Canola, Coriander, Faba Bean, Mung Bean, Soybean, Sunflower, Peas, Polished Rice
- Measurement Range Wheat: 9-30%, Barley: 9-30%, Oats: 9-30%, Sorghum: 9-26%, Canola: 6-22%, Coriander: 6-19%, Faba Bean: 9-20%, Mung Bean: 10-24%, Soybean: 9-20%, Sunflower: 5-20%, Peas: 10-20%, Polished Rice: 9-20%
- Measurement Precision: Manufactured: +/-0.1%, 105C method: +/-0.5% (less than 20%)
- Display Format Digital (LCD, smallest unit displayed 0.1%, backlit display)
- Temperature Correction Automatic temperature correction according to thermistor
- Grain Temperature Correction Automatically corrected by microcomputer (the appropriate temperature correction for grain less than 20% moisture)
- Power Source 1.5V ("AA" size batteries) x 4, Auto power-off feature
- Dimensions & Weight 164(W) x 94(D) x 65(H)mm, 0.44kg Net (Only main unit)
- Accessories Sample tray (2), Brush, Tweezers with spoon, User Manual, hard Carrying Case
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.