Controls Fleas, Lice, and adult Brown Dog Ticks on Dogs, Cats and in Dog Kennels. Also controls Sarcoptic Mange Mites on Dogs & Cats and aids in the control of Red Mites in Aviaries.
- 200g/L Maldison (and an anti-cholinesterase compound)
- Solvent - 663/L Xylene
Directions for Use:
- DO NOT use on kittens and puppies under 3 months of age.
- DOGS - Fleas and Lice: Mix 15mL Malaban wash with 1 Litre water and swab animal. Repeat in 7 to 10 days if necessary. Saturate the kennel thoroughly, concentrating on cracks and crevices. Remove animal until the kennel dries.
- Sarcoptic Mange and Ticks: Mix 30mL Malaban Wash with 1 Litre of water and swab animal.
- Repeat in 7 to 10 days. Does not control Paralysis Tock. In tick season daily searching for and removal of any tick found is recommended. Search the animal thoroughly including between the toes and behind the ears.
- CATS - Fleas: Mix 15mL Malaban Wash with 1 Litre of water and swab animal. Repeat in 7 to 10 days if necessary.
- AVIARIES AND LOFTS - Red Mites and Lice: Mix 15mL Malaban Wash with 1 Litre of water. Remove birds, the spray aviaries and lofts thoroughly including nesting boxes, litter and walls. Return birds when aviaries etc are dry. As total control of pests requires appropriate treatment of both the animal and its environment, also treat birds with a suitable registered insecticide.
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.