A versatile, hand kneadable fast setting epoxy putty that is ideal for repairing, rebuilding, reshaping or restoring almost anything.
It can be drilled, filed, machined, screwed, sawn, sanded, stained and painted.
Packaged in a handy roll so you can just cut off what you require and save the rest for another day, it hardens in 5-10 minutes, after mixing.
Approved for contact with drinking water.
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use – no mess
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications
- Good gap filling properties
- Long-lasting, durable solution
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently
- Can be used under water. (but dry sufaces for application are best and recommended)
- Rapid set time (<10 minutes)
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4020, QAS Type Test Certificate No.: 8649
- Excellent anchoring properties
To estimate the freight on this item simply enter the destination postcode and the desired quantity and click the "estimate" button.