Yates Uplift Organic Plant Starter & Root Booster is designed to boost new or stressed plants from the roots up. Stronger, healthier roots lead to bigger, more productive plants. Yates Uplift Plant Starter & Root Booster minimises transplant shock and aids quick recovery of stressed plants.
Boosting plant health from the roots up!
- Contains the following 4 root boosting ingredients:
- Seaweed, stimulates growth and promotes strong, healthy roots
- Bio-Activ™ beneficial soil microbial technology
- Fulvic acid, to improve nutrient uptake and soil bioactivity
- Natural wetting agent ensures nutrients filter readily down to the plant roots
What is Bio-Activ?
Beneficial soil microbe technology that unlocks and releases nutrients to plants. They rejuvenate soil bioactivity and help build healthy root systems for improved stress tolerance and superior growth.
Directions for use
Shake bottle well before use. Always dilute with water before applying to plants or lawns. Do not apply to foliage in the heat of day or if shade temperatures exceed 30 °C.
Note: 1 capful = approx. 30ml
||RATE (in 8L watering can)
||WHEN TO APPLY
||HOW TO APPLY
|Planting out new plants or transplanting
||At planting and at least
once again after 2 weeks
|Water well over
leaves and soil
||Apply to newly laid lawns immediately after watering or newly-seeded lawns 1 week after germination. Follow-up again after 2 weeks.
||Use 8L of solution over 16 m² using a watering can with sprinkler bar attachment
|Established plants and lawns under stress
||Apply prior to or after periods of stress and again after 2 weeks
||Apply over leaves and around base of plant to wet the soil
- To kick start the growth season: Yates Uplift Plant Starter & Root Booster can also be used as an early spring and/or autumn root boost treatment.
- Yates Uplift Plant Starter & Root Booster is not a fertiliser. For feeding of established plants, use additional liquid fertiliser.