Kills bindii, clover & other broadleaf weeds in Buffalo, Kikuyu, Couch and other common grass lawns.
- Suitable for use on Buffalo Lawns
- Selectively controls bindii, clover, jo-jo, catsear, cudweed, dandelion, plantains, thistles, creeping oxalis, capeweed, creeping buttercup, fleabane
- Also safe to use on kikuyu, couch, Qld blue, couch, bent, fescue, paspalum and ryegrass lawns
- In a new 250ml plastic bottle with a child resistant cap
- 250ml concentrate that treats 415m²
Note – this product will replace the existing Yates Lush Bindii & Broadleaf Weed Killer Concentrate 200ml.
Active constituents: 200g/L BROMOXYNIL present as n-octanoyl ester, 200g/L MCPA present as the ethyl hexyl ester. SOLVENT: 343g/L HYDROCARBON LIQUID
Storage & disposal:
Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in a plastic bag and putting in garbage.
Read more at http://www.yates.com.au/products/lawn-care/pest-disease-and-weed-control/yates-buffalopro-weedkiller-concentrate/