- Off-shears or long wool
- Kills SP and IGR resistant strains
- Kills lice within hours
- Nil wool withholding period
- Unique mode of action
- Ideal for rotation programs
- Ready-to-use formulation
With Extinosad Pour-On you can be DEAD SURE when it comes to lice control.
Extinosad Pour-On is registered for the control of spinosad-susceptible lice (Bovicola ovis) in sheep off-shears, suckling lambs and sheep with long wool. It has the following key benefits:
- Powerful knockdown chemistry that starts killing lice within hours of contact
- Unique mode of action that kills lice like no other, ideal for rotation programs
- No known field resistance, kills IGR and SP resistant strains of lice
- Maximum marketing flexibility with a nil withholding period for wool and an ESI of only 21 days when applied off-shears or to unshorn lambs
- Maximum management flexibility being able to be applied to sheep off-shears, with long wool or unshorn lambs
- Water based, odourless formulation with a favourable safety profile that poses minimal risk to livestock, shearers, farm workers and the environment
Effective lice control protects the productivity of Australian sheep and wool growers.
By effectively controlling lice, Extinosad™ Pour-On can reduce the impact of lice which includes:
- Skin irritation, biting and rubbing
- Fleece derangement, cotted wool and broken wool fibres
- Distinctive smell and yellowish wool
- Skin thickening and pelt damage (e.g. cockle)
- Unable to sell sheep if lousy at sale yards in certain states
MILK: DO NOT USE on ewes that are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
MEAT: Off-Shears: DO NOT USE less than 14 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Suckling lambs: DO NOT USE less than 14 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Long wool: NIL
Export Slaughter Interval
Off-shears: DO NOT USE less than 21 days before slaughter for export.
Suckling lambs: DO NOT USE less than 21 days before slaughter for export.
Long wool: Zero (0) days